WHO WE ARE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
- We started Carduny in 2016 by doing small projects for local customers. Since then, we moved to Elk Grove and we make laser cut automobile mats.
DO WE HAVE A SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS TO CHECK OUR MATS?
- We do not have a showroom, so there is no physical shop that customer can come in. We do not have pre-made mats because each mat is made to order based on customer’s specific car. However, you can order a small sample of our available material/ color.
CAN I PICK UP IN PERSON?
- Sure, if you are in the Bay area/Sacramento area. Contact us at email@example.com
CAN I PAY WHEN I WANT TO PICK UP?
- Unfortunately, No. We make each mat only after a customer has placed an order. Please understand that there are no guarantees for us that customers will pay us after the mats are made. This way we can protect ourselves and spend our time serving the customers that have committed to purchasing.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHECK THE QUALITY FIRST?
- There is no need for that! But if you insist, you can order a sample in our website.
- We here at Carduny stand behind our mats for both quality and fitment. We have been asked multiple times about similar looking mats and the differences. There’s no real nice way of putting this but you get what you pay for. Don’t worry, we’ve purchased a set of those mats just to be able to show the you the differences. There are videos and picture that you can check as well as customers reviews on our website. Please check the following links:
HOW DO I TRUST CARDUNY?
- We appreciate it if you do so, but if you cannot take our word you can always check the reviews in our website. We at Carduny believe in the importance of Customer Service and work ethics.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE MATS TO BE READY?
- Our floor mats are made to order. Due to the many different patterns/colors and being customized for your vehicle, orders will take 2-4 weeks to fulfill.
WHAT KIND OF MATERIAL WE ARE YOU USING FOR THE MATS?
- We use artificial leather for our top layer, synthetic fibers for mid layers, and rubberized bottom to insure the mats don’t move and prevent your floor from getting damage by water or dirt.
CAN WE MAKE MATS FOR YOUR VEHICLE?
- Please check our menu first, If you can't find your vehicle email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER OR CHANGE THE ORDER AFTER PLACING AN ORDER?
- Unfortunately, No. Our mats are custom made and once you place an order with us, we immediately laser cut our material for your vehicle’s make, model and year. Please make sure you settle on specific color combination before placing the order. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WE CAN EDIT THE ORDER ONCE IT’S BEEN PLACED
DO WE OFFER A REFUND?
- Please read our refund policy for more information.
HOW MATS ARE SECURED IN PLACE?
- Our mats have clips on the side to prevent them from folding. Also, since they are the exact shape and size of your car’s floor, they will not be moving anywhere. Unlike traditional floor mats that can get in the way of the pedals, our mats go behind the pedals just like the vehicles carpet.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE MATS?
- Due to them being laser cut based on the shape of your car’s floor, the installation is a breeze. After you install the mats make sure to tuck in the clips under panels to fully secure the mats.
Your Carduny Mats are warranted for a period of 12 Months from the date of purchase under the following terms and conditions. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the mats. The warranty only comes into force if the proof of purchase is shown, with a valid payment of receipt.
During the warranty period and by presenting the proof of purchase, you will have the right to get a replacement or if the product is no longer available, we guarantee its replacement with a mat of the same or similar model/color. Carduny has sole discretion to determine manufacturer’s defects.
Carduny will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from our online store or one of our authorized dealers. Questions about verification of authorized dealers should be sent to:
The Carduny warranty does not cover: normal wear and tear or deterioration as well as water or fire damage, the life of the footplate, trims, face material, scratches, fittings, loss or theft. Damages occurred from exposure to water or fire; Any damage of any part of the Mats resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, drops,dents, cracks, wacks,tears etc.) incorrect use of the mats; Damages caused by non-authorized persons (e.g. for re surfacing, services, repairs or alterations beyond Carduny control).